Hi,

Sorry for late reply, I was on PTO. The In-file queue is only available for
Forward agents.

To enable it, you need to set the 'queue.provider' property to 'In-file' in
your o.a.s.d.a.i.ForwardDistributionAgentFactory configuration.

The checkpoint mechanism should be implemented by [0] despite the comments
in SimpleDistributionQueue.

I don't think there's yet a customer with this setting. It should really be
used only if measurements prove that the queue is the bottleneck in your
setup, that throughput is a real issue in your deployment, that your
deployment can afford losing non checkpointed items and that you setup
custom operations to backup the queue.

Regards,

Timothee

[0]