Hi,

yes, this is an odd behaviour. The whole tree is scanned on startup and
this is blocking. In addition, if you have a large tree the periodic
scanning for changes (this is polling) is probably not optimal either.

I think we could try using newer file features from Java 7 which might
make the scanning obsolete. But I've never looked into it.

Regards

Carsten

Roy Teeuwen wrote

--