Hey Ioan,

In my initial post I already gave you all the experience I have so for, I have
tested out 4 different tools (Content Packages, VLT RCP, Grabbit and
oak-migration tool) and given my benefits and drawbacks.

I will give VLT a try again, but I think seeing as the problem I found when
first using it through VLT RCP[1], so not the vlt co that Robert and Daniel
suggested, I am not sure if that one will work out.
If VLT fails and no other solutions come up, I might probably go for the
creating a daily content package based on a query which looks for new content
created that day.

Greets,
Roy

[1]