Hi Mahsum,

On Thu, 2019-02-07 at 12:19 +0000, Mahsum Demir wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I think having a Maven archetype which generates a simple sling cms
> app will be useful. The generated project will include a simple page
> and a component. The archetype will lessen the time needed to get up
> and working with the cms and increase the popularity of the cms.
>
> So, what do you think about that?
> If you think that is beneficial for the cms too than I would like to
> implement it.

Do you propose that we:

- create an archetype for Sling that results in a basic application OR
- create an archetype for the Sling CMS [1]

?

> Also, what is the process of having that project under the Apache
> name?

Are you asking about contributing this back to Sling? If yes, we are
more than happy to accept your contributions. If this will be a new
module you can send a pull request against the sling whiteboard [2] or
build it in a separate GitHub repository.

Thanks,

Robert

[1]: https://github.com/apache/sling-org-apache-sling-app-cms
[2]: https://github.com/apache/sling-whiteboard/