Hi Marc,

On Sat, 2019-03-02 at 13:58 -0800, Marc Davenport wrote:
> Hello all,
> In our previous application  based on Sling6 we used a maven assembly
> to build our application war.  In the assembly we placed some classes
> into WEB-INF/lib and made felix provide these.  I'm trying to shift
> us to use the sling start plugin so we can keep our features held
> together better by way of the model.txt files. We'd still like to
> include those files in WEB-INF/lib but I can not figure out how to
> put them there with the plugin, so I'm still using an assembly to
> unpack the war from SlingStart plugin and add our files.  We are
> using a property that we set in boot.txt to made felix provide the
> classes we want.  Just can't figure out how to get the libraries into
> the right place without taking two steps.
>
> Any suggestions on how to do this?

I took a quick look at the slingstart-maven-plugin source code and it
does not look like this is possible right now.

It may be possible to update the plugin to do that, so feel free to
file a Jira issue. I suspect that with all the attention that the
feature model is getting this maybe not be at the top of anyone's list,
so a pull request would go a long way towards making it happen.

I would also suggest that you try and stop relying in jar files in WEB-
INF/lib, but I guess you already tried that and it's not trivial.

Robert