Hi Saurabh,

On Tue, 2019-07-30 at 11:48 +0530, Saurabh Tiwari wrote:
> Hello team,
>
> Hope you are doing well.
>
> Just to give you my background, I am beginner in Sling, Felix and
> Jackrabbit technologies and in the process of exploring it.

Welcome :-)

> I am planning to use S3 bucket for storage in Sling.
> As per my knowledge, the NoSQL storage under the sling is Apache
> Jackrabbit
> Oak,  and Oak supports larger assets storage in S3.
>
> I found these document on Jackrabbit [1],  but unable to get it (may
> be due
> to my limited knowledge of OSGi)
>
> Kindly help me with the steps to be followed to use S3 bucket with
> sling
> and please let me know if I misunderstood anything.
>
> [1]
> https://jackrabbit.apache.org/oak/docs/osgi_config.html#config-sling

We do not have an explicit configuration set for Amazon S3 support in
the Sling starter.

I think that you would need at least:

- to deploy the AWS SDK Jar
- to add a configuration that enables the use of the
org.apache.jackrabbit.oak.plugins.blob.datastore.S3DataStore component

What have you tried so far?

Thanks,

Robert