Jason,

Rather than putting the headers in Sling, I'd recommend supplying the CSP
in your caching (httpd etc) layer. Something like this:

Header set X-Frame-Options "ALLOW-FROM https://launch.adobe.com";

   Header set X-XSS-Protection "1; mode=block"

   Header set X-Content-Type-Options "nosniff"

   Header set Feature-Policy "sync-xhr 'self' https://www.danklco.com";

   Header set Content-Security-Policy "default-src https: data:
'unsafe-inline'"

I use this on my personal site and have an A rating:
https://securityheaders.com/?q=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.danklco.com%2F

Regards,
Dan