On 01.05.20 18:26, Daniel Klco wrote:

I updated from 1.9.2 to 1.12.1 and it's working nicely now.
Solved, thanks a lot!

Interesting, what version of Composum? I'm seeing the following in Composum
1.12.0:

https://imgur.com/a/ahBJpKR

On Thu, Apr 30, 2020 at 4:51 PM JCR <j...@proxymit.net> wrote:

Daniel,

Switching filtering off, the tree does not show jcr:system or similar.
Also, when I do a search for "system", it makes no difference if a set
the filter switch to on or off.

Any thoughts?