Hi Robert, Thanks for you response, I tried updating the Composum Nodes package
to the latest version I could find which is 4.2.3, still facing the same issue,
here is the problem in detail -
I have 3 files which I use to start my sling12 server -
sling12-kickstart.jar
custom-feature.json
custom-script
Now, when I start the server everything works fine, but when I go to the bin
browser to try and create a node with primary type -
vlt:PackageDefinition
It gives me -
Error - 400 javax.jcr.nodetype.NoSuchNodeTypeException: Node type
vlt:PackageDefinition does not exist
But when I go to the packages section in the bin browser and come back to
create a node with the same type it is successful.
First of all, I don't understand the behavior of this and how do I fix this as
I want that node type on startup?
The composum node version in my feature.json is 4.2.3!