Hi All,

I have some trouble with the SOGo-connector-0.100. Moving addresses with
only fax or mobile numbers from a local address-book to My SOGo
address-book let's flying phone numbers to other fields.
When I move such a card from local to SOGo in Thunderbird, the numbers
are at the right place. I sync the book with the server. Goto another
machine. Open My account with Thunderbird an the number in the
address-book are moved from mobile to home or fax to work.

I can see some changes in
"chrome/content/sogo-connector/general/vcards.utils.js".
They are makes trouble to me?

For the moment I gone back to 0.99.

cu
Sven