Just add a filter condition in the ldap usersource which prevents users to login
So won't have access to any module, since they can't login.

André

Alessio Fattorini schrieb:
My customer ask me for disallow some users (a group for example) to access SOGo by webmail.

For example ,i see this options that limit access, can i limit access to all modules?

ModulesConstraints (optional) limits the access of any module through a constraint based on an LDAP attribute; must be a dictionary with keys Mail, Calendar, and/or Contacts, for example:
                              ModulesConstraints = {
                                    Calendar = {
                                       ou = employees;
                                    };