2010.06.07 18:00 Fathi Ben Nasr rašė:
> Hello Tomas,
>>Your IMAP folders don't match Cyrus IMAP namespace.
> You are wright.
> that was on a production server running with wu-imapd and then dovecot
> since a
> decade or more, but it was smoothly running (samba, squid, apache and all
> the
> others authenticating against openldap), so i gave it a try on that
> "stable"
> config.
>
> I am back to my devel server, freshly installed with CentOS 5.5 to host
> SOGo.
>
> its config is as follows:
> defaults write sogod SOGoUserSources '(
> {
> bindFields = (posixAccount);
> )'

posixAccount is not field. It is object class. Are you sure that this
setting is correct?

> The SOGo.conf apache config file is as follow:
> ProxyRequests Off
> SetEnv proxy-nokeepalive 1
> ProxyPreserveHost On
> ProxyPassInterpolateEnv On
> ProxyPass /SOGo http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo interpolate
>
> <Proxy http://127.0.0.1:20000/SOGo>
> ## adjust the following to your configuration
>   RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-port" "443"
>   RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-name" "serveur.intranet.fmc"
>   RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-url" "https://192.168.1.5";
>
> ## When using proxy-side autentication, you need to uncomment and
> ## adjust the following line:
> #  RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-user" "%{REMOTE_USER}e"
>
>   RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-server-protocol" "HTTP/1.0"
>   RequestHeader set "x-webobjects-remote-host" "127.0.0.1"
>
>   AddDefaultCharset UTF-8
>
>   Order allow,deny
>   Allow from all
> </Proxy>
> The rest not beeing touched.

Apache configuration usually has <directory /> block. Is it set to
---
<Directory />
    AllowOverride None
    Order Deny,Allow
    Deny from all
</Directory>
---
in your setup?

If you connect to https://serveur.intranet.fmc/SOGo/ and get some 40x
error, check your apache configuration. Something blocks connection.

Could you make sure that x-webobjects-server-url and
x-webobjects-server-name use same host name.

--
Tomas