* Ludovic Marcotte <users@sogo.nu>:
> SOGo Connector / Integrator are extensions enhancing the integration
> of Thunderbird 3.1 with the SOGo (http://www.sogo.nu) groupware
> system. They also add support for CardDAV-based address books.

Works fine so far with the exception that I found my personal address book
configured to be at the host "inverse.ca" like this:

<https://inverse.ca/SOGo/dav/patrick/Contacts/personal/>

Is that because I missed a configuration setting or should it have
automatically been correct and this is a bug?

p...@rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666