I tried, but failed with the first step - compiling
SOPE Revision 1664 (patched with Inverse improvements) obtained from SOGo web page.

I suceeded with
./configure

but failed with
make -s debug=yes install

the outputs are in
http://dev.grifinor.net/sogobuild/

I have Xcode version 3.2.1 (1613) running on OS X version 10.6.3

Let me know if there are suggestion or progress in this matter.

--Jan