* Lars Anderson <users@sogo.nu>:
> On Fri, Jul 30, 2010 at 22:35:34, Patrick Ben Koetter wrote:
>
> > > We use this for systemwide readonly calendars, eg. for the official
> > > dansh holidays calendar, we tell people to look up the user sys-cal
> > > which is a dedicated account and subscribe to the "danish holidays". We
> > > could then add more calendars to this account. Makes it more "official".
> >
> > Do you use Macs in your setup? I've tried that and once iCal had detected
> > the
> > shared calendar it started to complain it wasn't given write access to ALL
> > calenders - the personal and the shared calendar.
>
> No, no macs, but that sounds really bad, ugh! It's so nice to just share
> this calendar from one central point instead of everybody importing the
> calendar to a personal calendar.

Agreed. That's why I came up with the idea to have a dedicated user sharing
the personal calender (and maybe others) to get around that - if I must.

p...@rick

--
state of mind
Digitale Kommunikation

http://www.state-of-mind.de

Franziskanerstraße 15      Telefon +49 89 3090 4664
81669 München              Telefax +49 89 3090 4666