Hello
I have an issue with inbox or folder sharing on my server. When I share an
inbox or a folder to an other user, it seams to work (no errors logged) but the
folder does not appear for the other user and I get no "Other users" or
"Shared" folder in sogo web (the foldernames are configured in
.GNUstepDefaults). I also noticed I cannot create an high level folder thru
sogo web interface (but steel no logs), I can create only "inbox" subfolders.
So I am wondering if I missed some prerequisites to make it work (I tried to
create sharable folders using maildirmake, but no change), I searched in the
doc and in the forum but found no clue. I use Postfix with courier-imap and
ldap. Would one of you have interesting information about that to share which
could help?
Thanks in advance
Cheers
Eric