Yes, Mr.Hannes you need to download the updates.php from source the code of
sogo, it is in scripts folder. You need to place it in the plugins folder. I
had set my DocumentRoot to /usr/lib/Gnustep/ , so the plugins folder will be
under that directory on your system. You need to edit the files as it has
been mentioned in the documentation. If you need more help mail me :) .

--
My Fingerprint:1024D/67CF3C40 :7C43 BB90 1E92 2E8D 647A  5DB0 DC64 0799 67CF
3C40