Hi Francis,

I haven't set "IMAPHostFieldName".

And I can see that the hostname changes if I change SOGoIMAPServer from "localhost" to "mailserver.domain" but SSL, port 993 and encryption aren't changed correctly.

See my last posting:
In "Properties->IMAP Accounts" I can see that the config change has partially success in that the server changes from "localhost" to "server name" but the port is wrong (normal imap, not imaps) and the button for encryption is wrong "none" instead of "ssl".

Any ideas what I can try? I think it's an error in SOGo.

Thx,
Martin

Francis Lachapelle wrote:
Hi Martin