Hi,

Back in January, I posted a message to the list, but I never got a reply.
 Now that I'm moving my SOGo install to a new server with the latest
Funambol, the question has become actual again:

> As I understand it, the '_quick' tables are a form of index to the main
> Appointment and Contact tables.
>
> How are these tables used? I'm trying to understand the general meaning of
> the tables and how different components use them, and where I can find
> 'leading' data, when I'm trying to debug things. For example, quite often
> I have missing or duplicate appointments in Thunderbird, while in the SOGo
> web interface, everything seems fine.
>
> Shouldn't I have the same amount of records in a _quick table as in a
> normal table?
>
> Could I truncate the _quick tables and then somehow recreate (refill) them?

I would like to get my database in good shape, without any
inconsistencies. I also would like to know what I have to worry about, if
I edit events in the database directly. Unfortunately, that WILL be
necessary here, because Thunderbird nor the SOGo webinterface are anywhere
near suited for mass-editing of events.

Hoping for some clarification... :-)

Best regards,
Martijn.