Hello everyone,

Currently I have SOGo installed and running in a testing environment for a client. The main tester has been experiencing a troubling situation where anI have some users who are complaining about disappearing events in the SOGo calendars. I have just finished watching one of the users demo this problem for me and am at a complete loss as to why this would be happening. I hope someone can help me to solve this troubling issue.

We are using SOGo 1.3.1 on a Ubuntu 10.04 virtual machine (using KVM). Additionally the SOGo VM is running Postgres 8.4 and Apache 2.2.14. OpenLDAP is running on a separate eBox VM.

The clients are Firefox 3.6.8 (running on both Mac OS X and Windows) and Safari 5.0.1 on OS X.

Everything appears to function correctly until an event is modified. Typically the first edit (changing the name of the event, adding to the description, etc) will have no adverse affect. However, subsequent modifications will often cause the event to disappear completely from the calendar. Logging out of the account and logging back in does not fix the problem.

I have created additional LDAP accounts to test this problem in SOGo with mixed "success". Some accounts have no problem at all with the disappearing calendar events and others also have experienced this issue.

I would like to figure out what is causing this problem though my next idea is to simply drop the current Postres DB and start fresh.

HELP!

Please let me know what additional information would be useful.

Thanks in advance,

Jeremy