No ...

I have simply lost my  "shared addresses" folder !

Mark Adams a écrit :
Checked --

isAddressBook = NO;

in your SOGoUserSources will disable it.

On Tue, Sep 14, 2010 at 04:27:03PM +0100, Mark Adams wrote:
Hi,

If "Shared addresses" is your ldap directory you can't, as SOGo doesn't allow
you to edit ldap directories. You would need to edit it via some ldap editor or ldif
files.

I suggest you create a seperate "office" account and share this to all your
users. You could import your ldap contact info in to this, then you could set perms to
allow anyone to edit whatever they want. Of course this would not edit your ldap
directory so you would have to maintain that separately. You can disable the auth
directory from showing as an address book with isaddressbook=no option (or something like
that anyway..)

Regards,
Mark