Hi all

I am using now sql Auth, as you can read in my earlier questions.

I can log on, with no problem, but when i try to add a new contact,
nothing happens and i have the following entries in my log file.

Sep 15 12:55:57 sogod: SOGo watchdog [18693]:
<0x0xaff5100[GCSChannelHandle]> MISMATCH: different db ..
127.0.0.1 - - [15/Sep/2010:12:55:57 GMT] "GET
/SOGo/so/carsten.delel...@delellis.lan/Contacts/new_list?popup=YES
HTTP/1.1" 404 208/0 0.016 - - 0

I have searched former threads and i found something similiar. In one post
Ludovic mentioned to just ignore the message, but i can't add any
addressbook entries.

When i checked out the tables on the mysql server i found the following
entries in sogo_folder_info:

see attachement:

But when i check the referenced tables:

sogocarstend00159681f74 for example.

These tables are empty.

Any suggestions ?

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Carsten Laun-De Lellis
Dipl.-Ing. Elektrotechnik
Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)

Hauptstrasse 13
D-67705 Trippstadt

Phone:   +49 (6306) 992140
Mobile:  +49 (151) 27530865