Hi community, so, now that E-Mail runs fine, I would like to setup the contacts
component. All users can already see a global address book. However, there is
no user able to insert "cards" into this address book: When I klick on "New
card" the "Add to" drop down menu simply does not show the global address book.
I would assume that by default no user has write permissions on that address
book, right? However, how do I set those permissions? Thanks Mirko Btw: It's
the same behaviour as in the demo. However, I thinks that it is intended for
the demo?
GRATIS: Spider-Man 1-3 sowie 300 weitere Videos!
Jetzt kostenlose Movie-FLAT freischalten! http://movieflat.web.de