Hi,

iPhone can accept invitations, it cannot send them. If you have iPhone users I
would recommend using CalDAV and CardDAV as these are native and both work well
with SOGo.

I can't remember which version of iOS included invitation support, but it was
some time ago. Make sure they have their iPhone software up to date.

Regards,
Mark