Hi all,

This morning, the imap server of our provider was unreachable ... So It was not possible to work
with email in Sogo ...

Sorry for this question 'cause I'm newbie in imap questions :
Is it possible that SOGO could keep in cache the folders and their contents ( mails ) until a new synchronization with the server was done ?? And even if we logout from SOGO web site ...

I m looking for an other solution like installing our own imap server but I don't know if an imap server like cyrus can do this role of cache for an another imap server ... and I 've found nothing about such an idea ..

Thanks a lot for your help

Stéphane