I tested sogo connector since a while in combination with an apple address book
server on my mac mini server. With the released version of sogo connector 3.102
I have some effects.

What is working:
    * The address book is read from the server and you can see the addresses in
thunderbird
    * You can delete an address in thunderbird 3.1 and it is also deleted from
the AddressBook on the server

What is not working:
    * You can not create a new address in thunderbird 3.1 it will never reach
the server. The Sogo Connector tries to write it to the server, but there is a
message in the AddressBooks server log file like:

2010-09-29 19:00:14+0200 [-] carddav-8802 PooledMemCacheProtocol,client
http://twistedcaldav.method.put#error MIME type MimeType('text', 'x-vcard',
{'charset': 'utf-8'}) not allowed in address book collection

Has anybody an idea what's going wrong?