Hi,

I removed the trailing space and sogo lost all calendars of the user
(probably normal),
I re-imported his events from a backup ics but  now I can't seem to get
delegation/other people's calendars working.

For example I share my own calendar to him from the web interface and
check the subscribe checkbox but my cal does not appear in his web
interace.
When I go to my sharing again, I cannot uncheck subscribe any more, in
his sogo_user_profile entry I see
{
 "CalendarDefaultFilter" : "view_today",
 "Calendar" : {
     "SubscribedFolders" : ["apopov:Calendar/personal"],
     "View" : "weekview"}}

but it does not show up in his web interface.

I tried removing all sharing, removing the entry from the database, it
does not work. In ical delegation does not work as well.

I did a full dump of the sql database to look for any instance of
username[space] but there are none any more, all have been changed to
username.

Does anyone have an idea what might be wrong?