Hi Francis

Thanks for your help. This problem has been solved :-) . But there another Problem now. After updating SOGo I can't do a new entry in my personal calendar on the web interface. Addressbook an mail  works. We're using SOGo with SME-Server a mailserver distribution based on Cent-OS 5.
I will try to check the SOGo configuration next.

Hans-Peter