Hi,

the actual stable and nightly version of Invers-Lightning 1.0b2.103i has a very nasty bug. Only tested with the win32-version.

Editing/Creating reminders isn't possible anymore. If you create an alarm reminder. This reminder isn't saved! If you edit an existing alarm reminder this reminder is deleted! You can click on save but if you close the editing dialog you see that the alarm is lost.

This problem is only in the actual Invers-Lightning!

I have a nightly version 1.02b.102i from 16. Oct 2010 which I use now. This version works as it should.

Setting alarms in webinterface also works as it should.

Please fix this bug.

Thx,
Martin