http://www.sogo.nu/bugs/view.php?id=821

André

Am 20.10.2010 09:24, schrieb Mohit Chawla:
Hi,

Going through the source code for SOPE, SOPE-1.3.2/sope-mime/NGImap4/NGSieveClient.m sets the sieve port as 2000:

.
.
.
static int      defaultSievePort   = 2000;
.
.
.

So I *guess* you'd have to recompile SOPE with your changed value of 4190.

There might be other ways of doing this, but I am not sure.