Hi,

Thanks Klaas. You are right. Explicitly defining the access rights for
particular users work and events in outlook can be seen.

This is on Ubuntu 10.04 with the nightly build that pushed a bunch of
optimizations as mentioned just a few days back on the mailing list.

I am hoping to find a scalable solution for this.