Hi Alessio and André,

>Does this groupware software, support reading
email from IMAP servers

instead of MAPI?

>Yes, the web gui does read
mails from a standard compliant imap server

Perfect!

>Can it read email
from IMAP, and the rest of the featured like calendar

>and

address book
keep working?

>Mails are always stored in imap

>Calendar data is always
stored either in Postgres or a MySQL database

>Addressbook is also stored
Postgres or a MySQL database, and it can

>also

use ldap addressbooks in
readonly mode.

Perfect also!!!

>If the previous question is yes, could
the user assign work using the

>IMAP

login, for use with it and
openchange?

>? Sorry, I don't understand this question.

>And sogo is
NOT openchange, it's partially the same software, but not

>the

same at
all.

Sense the address and calendar data are stored in a *sql database
this my last question doesn't make sense.

So the data is stored in a
*sql* database, and each data is assigned to the login user, right?