Mohit Chawla wrote:
Hi,

There are a bunch of User Defaults or user set values like event categories' colors etc., that I would want to be configurable as sogo domain defaults instead. I can't write or manipulate Objective-C, but if this manipulation isn't much difficult, I don't mind spending time to learn. Of course, unless somebody else already has an alternative solution to suggest. :)

All user defaults can be set as domain defaults, except for dictionaries. This is by design. Regarding categories colours, it made sense to leave this configurable only by the user as it's a very personal choice. What are the other values you wish to customize?

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau  ::  +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125  ::  wsourd...@inverse.ca
Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)