Le 2010-10-28 02:10, kobi.schwa...@evogene.com a écrit :
Hi All,

During the days of sope49-4.9-20100722_1664.el5.1.src.rpm (and before), the
source tree included a directory named libFoundation which contained serval
files that could be used to implement the decoding of windows horrible
charsets.
Could someone tell me how to implement decoding of windows charsets in the new
versions of SOPE as from Aug 2010.

Thanks allot,

Kobi.

Hi Kobi,

libFoundation has been removed altogether from our "fork" of SOPE because we only use GNUstep with SOGo and we use GNUstep with SOGo because libFoundation lacked important features and was mainly unmaintained compared to the gnustep base library.

Now, regarding your methods, there are extensions in libNGExtensions, such as, for example, -[NSString dataUsingEncodingNamed: (NSString *) encoding]. which can possibly help you.

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau  ::  +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125  ::  wsourd...@inverse.ca
Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)