Hi,

Thanks for your answer I'll try with this software as soon as possible.

I also find this not YET stable realase of the funambol client for android
https://android-client.forge.funambol.org/files/documents/99/400/funambol-android-sync-client-9.0.0.apkbut
it sync calendar.

I'll give you a feedback about my research about syncing SOGo calendar and
android

Nahir