Le 2010-11-02 15:40, "Daniel Müller" a écrit :
Hi,

just updated on centos from rhe nightly builds. gnustep was also updated to
gnustep*1.20.2-1.i386.rpm.

After restarting sogo I got the error on logging in:An unhandled error occured.
Checked my GNustepDefaults seems still ok. Got a new SOGo.conf in my
/etc/httpd/conf.d/SOGo.conf adjusted it to my Server Ip as it was before.
Restarted httpd restarted sogo. Still the same. Can not log in any more!???
What is going wrong????

There is no way we can magically guess what happens on the server so please send us your log file and we'll figure out what the problem is.

--
Wolfgang Sourdeau  ::  +1 (514) 447-4918 ext. 125  ::  wsourd...@inverse.ca
Inverse inc. Leaders behind SOGo (sogo.nu) and PacketFence (www.packetfence.org)