Hi

I'm running Sogo on Ubuntu Lucid and I seem to be unable to import web
calendars, for example this one:
http://www.mozilla.org/projects/calendar/caldata/CzechHolidays.ics

I'm sitting behind an outgoing proxy and I'm guessing this is the problem, as I
can import the .ics if I download it manually first, but I'm unsure how to let
Sogo or the underlying application stack know about the proxy.

I've turned various debugging on and the the only error I get in the log is
(besides the "An error occured while importing calendar" in the GUI):
ERROR(-[NGBundleManager bundleWithPath:]): could not create bundle for path:
'/usr/share/GNUstep/Libraries/gnustep-base/Versions/1.19/Resources/SSL.bundle'

Thanks in advance,

Torkil