Are there other SOGo users in Germany, Switzerland, Austria deploying or planning to deploy SOGo in their institution?

We at the university of Constance/Konstanz do offer the SOGo service already to all our students, staff members and professors/teachers.

Operating System is CentOS 5.5.

If there's some interest to share experiences and to look at each other's setup/solution I would be fine.

Pascal
--
Pascal Gienger     Jabber/XMPP/Mail: pascal.gien...@uni-konstanz.de
University of Konstanz, IT Services Department ("Rechenzentrum")