{
    NSGlobalDomain = {
    };
    sogod = {
        NGUseUTF8AsURLEncoding = YES;
OCSFolderInfoURL = "postgresql://sogo:**...@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_user_profile";
        SOGoACLsSendEMailNotifications = YES;
        SOGoAppointmentSendEMailNotifications = YES;
        SOGoAuthenticationMethod = LDAP;
        SOGoDraftsFolderName = INBOX/Drafts;
        SOGoFoldersSendEMailNotifications = YES;
        SOGoForwardEnabled = YES;
        SOGoIMAPServer = sogo.officenetwork.se;
        SOGoLanguage = English;
        SOGoMailDomain = officenetwork.se;
        SOGoMailShowSubscribedFoldersOnly = YES;
        SOGoMailingMechanism = smtp;
        SOGoOtherUsersFolderName = "Other Users";
        SOGoVacationEnabled = YES;
SOGoProfileURL = "postgresql://sogo:**...@localhost:5432/sogo/sogo_folder_info";
        SOGoSMTPServer = sogo.officenetwork.se;
        SOGoSentFolderName = INBOX/Sent;
        SOGoSharedFolderName = "Delade Mappar";
        SOGoSuperUsernames = (anders.wallin);
        SOGoTimeZone = Europe/Stockholm;
        SOGoTrashFolderName = INBOX/Trash;
        SOGoUserSources = (
            {
                CNFieldName = cn;
                IDFieldName = cn;
                UIDFieldName = sAMAccountName;
                baseDN = "dc=on,dc=corp";
                bindDN = "cn=ldap,cn=Users,dc=on,dc=corp";
                bindFields = (
                    sAMAccountName
                );
                bindPassword = "*******";