We're currently implementing SOGo at my company, and we've hit a snag.
We're trying to use shared address books with LDAP storage, and we
cannot add to the addressbook with Thunderbird and the connector and
integrator. We can add to the addressbooks using Evolution's LDAP
support.

The engineer doing the setup found in the guide, Chapter 5, page 18, the
parameter explanation for "isAddressBook" stated that ldap address book
provides read-only access. Is there any way to support writing to shared
addressbooks stored in LDAP with Thunderbird?

Regards,
Tyler

--
"Never underestimate the bandwidth of a station wagon full of tapes
hurtling down the highway.