В Чтв, 16/12/2010 в 00:27 -0600, Advrk Aplmrkt пишет:
> On 15 December 2010 11:28, Покотиленко Константин
> <cas...@meteor.dp.ua> wrote:
>         В Срд, 15/12/2010 в 11:15 -0600, Advrk Aplmrkt пишет:
>
>         > Hello,
>         >
>         > I am planning to setup a basic home-based server that runs
>         just SOGo
>         > for my calendaring, contacts, and e-mail needs. After
>         reading all the
>         > material I can find, and hopefully with a little help from
>         this
>         > mailing list, I think I can setup up SOGo on my server.
>         >
>         > However, I have no idea how I can make effective backups of
>         the
>         > server, so that I can restore it after an accident or
>         re-installation
>         > as easily as possible. Can anyone tell me exactly what
>         should be
>         > backed up on a server running just SOGo (and, of course, all
>         the
>         > dependencies like PostgreSQL/MySQL, LDAP, etc. etc.), and
>         how to do it
>         > effectively? As a newbie to all this, I would appreciate any
>         specific
>         > steps you can provide.
>         >
>         > Thank you very much!
>

>         As far as I know thing to backup are:
>
>         - gnustep config
>         - apache site config if changed
>         - mysql database
>         - not SOGo related: IMAP and smtp configs and mailboxes
>
> For what you listed, can you give me the paths to the files that
> should be backed up? Also, if I have to reinstall the system, would it
> be sufficient to simply restore those backed up files? Thanks.

First, that was my guess as I didn't do any backups of SOGo installation
myself and which is more significant I didn't do any restore.

Paths are distribution dependent. For Debian Lenny:

- gnustep config: /home/sogo/GNUstep/Defaults/.GNUstepDefaults
- apache site config: /etc/apache2/conf.d/SOGo.conf
- mysql: use mysqldump tool to dump database to a file, then backup that
file
- IMAP backup is totally server dependent