On Sat, Dec 18, 2010 at 10:26:18PM +0100, Bo Simonsen wrote:

> I would appreciate any feedback. I've been working on it all day today
> on getting push imap working and fixed a lot of bugs.. I've currently no
> open bugs of which i found my self...

I just started testing your SOGoSync today, and noticed a few issues..

        PHP Fatal error:  Call to undefined method
BackendCombined::getDeviceRWStatus() in /var/www/z-push/request.php on line 941

I'm not quite sure what this was, but it looked like it wasn't
necessary for imap/contacs/calendar sync, so I commented out that
if-block to get rid of this message.

It's unclear to me how sending email is supposed to work. It seems to me
like sending email means to upload it to the imap folder defined by
SYNC_FOLDER_TYPE_OUTBOX.. but that has no meaning to our IMAP backend
servers.

It would be great if all unused configurations were commented out
from the default config.php. Now it's quite unclear to me if the
BackendLDAP_Contacts_config or BackendFileStorage_config has any
meaning ??

  -jf