Can you login with the mysql accounts ?

I don't see a "canAuthenticate"=yes for any datasources in your config... ?

Should be something like this:

SOGoUserSources =
(
{
type = sql;
id = directory;
viewURL = "postgresql://sogo:s...@127.0.0.1:5432/sogo/sogo_view";
canAuthenticate = YES;
isAddressBook = YES;
userPasswordAlgorithm = md5;
}
)

André

Am 29.12.2010 18:27, schrieb Dante Garro:
Thank you for your promptly answer..

I've read that document a dozen of times, and rechecked my defaults other
times and can't figure out why the Shared Address Book is not shown.

Looked at again in my defaults and found SOGoMailDomain is under domain
level as you can see following:

<key>domains</key>
        <dict>
        <key>test.com.ar</key>