Ok, Here is a summary of what we are seeing... Should I file a bug report?

When viewing a calendar event created by the current user in
Thunderbird, or through the web interface, after clicking on the
'Attendees' link via the Inverse Lightning plugin, the small round
graphics that indicate attendee status are missing.

When clicking on a calendar event that the current user has not created
but has been invited to, the small round graphics that indicate attendee
status are visible and correct.

1) This problem exists in both Debian and Ubuntu, 64 and 32 bit.

2) This problem does not exist under Windows.

All installs were tested using the Mozilla Thunderbird build from the
Mozilla website, as well as the Ubuntu version of Thunderbird.

All installs were done from scratch including a default OS install.

Problem is easily duplicated:

Install Debian Squeeze with default installation settings, then install
Thunderbird from the Mozilla site, then install Lightning and connector
from the SOGo site, then install the modified version of integrator to
attach to your server.

Thunderbird is currently installed in '/usr/local/thunderbird'.

Error log shows no errors or warnings.

Please advise any additional tests you would like us to run...

Again, should we file a bug report?

Thanks again in advance,

Stuart Sheldon
ACT USA