I did that and now works perfectly.

 so not I can go to http://10.0.0.58 and see the sogo page without any redirect.

but I ran this before doing that :

defaults write sogod WOApplicationRedirectURL http://10.0.0.58

This could affect the need of the rewrite ?

and what about point 3.

3.- My password on my postfix db ( users and schema created by
postfixadmin) are store with md5crypt there is any way to implement
that on SOGo so I don't need to have my users to change their
passwords again ?

there is any work around ?

Thanks.