Hi

Is there anyone who had successfully installed OpenChange and SOGo ? If so,
i would appreciate the input on tricks and everything that is not part of
the how-tos on the OpenChange website.

Example:

For me it not clear if the openldap server needs to be set up and/or
running. Do i need to update the schemas manually. And if yes, how? Do i
need to have my own dns server running. Or what are the requirements for the
dns server i am using? That part that is discribed in the how-to "How to
install OpenChange from source" is straightforward, but the configuration is
hard to understand what exactly to do. Or maybe did in misunderstood
something and the OpenChange must not be configured befor installing and
configuring SOGo ?

I would appreciate any comments.

Mit freundlichem Gruß

Carsten Laun-De Lellis

Dipl.-Ing. Elektrotechnik

Certified Information Systems Auditor (CISA)

Hauptstrasse 13

D-67705 Trippstadt

Phone:   +49 (6306) 992140

Mobile:  +49 (151) 27530865