Hello:

Recently I have been updating the spanish translation of SOGo. I followed the instruction at http://www.sogo.nu/english/nc/support/faq/article/how-to-translate-sogo-in-another-language-2.html, the page lists the next 3 files for translation:

SoObjects/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishDeletion.wo/SOGoAptMailEnglishDeletion.html

SoObjects/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishInvitation.wo/SOGoAptMailEnglishInvitation.html

SoObjects/Appointments/SOGoAptMailEnglishUpdate.wo/SOGoAptMailEnglishUpdate.html

But, I can not find these files into the source code of the last revision (v1.3.5). Are still necessary this files?

Thanks