That seems to be the case. Would be nice to have it working (like in other mail clients) to be ISP independent...

D.

On 04/02/2011 11:08, Покотиленко Константин wrote:
В Птн, 04/02/2011 в 10:12 +0100, tarjei пишет:

On 02/04/2011 10:04 AM, Dominique wrote:
OK, trying to make it work with the ISP... But I need to setup user and
password to the ISP's SMTP server. Could you spare a minute to tell me
where to add that info in the GNUStep config file as it is not on page
23 of the manual?

And I just added 'SOGoSMTPServer ' has been added to the file.
Hi, IMHO you should do this on the mta of your server instead of trying
to do it in SOGo. Postfix has good support and documentation for doing
setups like this.
Among other reasons you should do this on the MTA because SOGo doesn't
support SMTP auth if I'm not mistaken.

Thanks,

Dominique