Guys,

I'm getting royal cheesed off by this now as it makes NO sense. Allow me to explain the setup here:

* SOGo is on a dev' Debian box along with Apache. It authenticates to an LDAP server. All this work fine. * We are using Thunderbird here as our mail clients and we (obviously) want to integrate SOGo into it.

We've found the following; if we install the Inverse version of Lightning, the Integrator and the Connect, we get the lovely SOGo buttons in Lightning. If we miss out just one of these components, we don't get the buttons. We also don't get these stupid duplicated calendars:

http://cl.ly/2E2W2U372c0M3y3q3y20

The moment I reinstall the missing link, I get the buttons back but I also gain the duplicated calendars - help!

All help greatly appreciated.

Michael Crilly
Comtek IT Systems Administrator
E: michael.cri...@comtek.co.uk