On 11-02-20 2:12 PM, Corrado Fiore wrote:
2)  A slightly better way of handling this would be to declare a filter in the UserSource
-- something like "(domain = `mydomain.com`)", but as far as I can tell filters
work only with LDAP sources.
This could be added quite easily for v1.3.6.
3)  The best solution would be to switch the sogo-domain according to the
hostname or another http header.  I've tried for a couple of hours but couldn't
make it happen (let me say SOGo documentation is not that clear about which key
is used when switching the domain).  Am I missing something, or is it something
not yet implemented in SOGo?
This could be added later.

Regards,

--